The Institute helps nonprofit organizations serving Williamson County learn and apply principles of organizational excellence to achieve and sustain high performance
The Institute is a recognized resource for education and guidance to Williamson County nonprofits seeking systematic assessment and improvement of their organizations. As a result, participating nonprofits enhance their sustainability and their capacity to serve constituencies.
- Respect the autonomy of nonprofits in how each serves the community.
- Be guided by its client’s needs and expectations regarding programs, services, pacing, and scope.
- Collaborate with community leaders to deliver its programs and services cost-effectively.
- Be innovative, agile, and flexible, so that it can meet the diverse needs and expectations of its clients.
- Base its decisions on data and information
- Focus on results and value created to judge its performance
- Embed continuous improvement in the planning and execution of its business.